Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kalavani director Sargunam to wed

Kalavani director Sargunam to wed

Director Sargunam made a silent hit with the film Kalavani, one of the few very hits of 2010. Right now the director is busy wrapping up his forthcoming project Vaagai Sooda Vaa which features Vimal, Iniya, Bhagyaraj and other sin the lead roles.

It is known that the director is all set to enter wedlock very soon. The director who is the resident of Aambalapattu in Thanjavur district is going to marry Saranya of Sendangaadu, a nearby village. He was so busy that he was unable to attend his engagement ceremony too.

Sargunam with all smiles says “It’s purely an arranged marriage and I am happy about my parent’s decision. Even though I was unable to make myself available for the engagement ceremony, I have called Saranya and pacified her over phone. My girl has watched my film Kalavani and got impressed with my work.

Vaagai Sooda Vaa is a comedy film happening in 1960 and it is shot in some villages of Tamilnadu.

No comments:

Popular Posts