Monday, April 25, 2011

Simbu not happy with his online fans

Simbu’s fans have started a campaign in the social networking sites like Facebook, Orkut and other sites claiming that they are happy for STR not accepting KO. His fans felt that KO has little scope of performance for the lead star and moreover the film had political hints. Silambarasan’s fan page is filled with their messages which have over a lakh fans.

STR says “I welcome fans comment but at the same time I don’t want my fans to talk bad about other actors or movies in my page. It’s purely the actor’s personal choice of accepting a film or not. I hail from the same industry and I always want all the movies to do well at the box office for the welfare of the industry”.

Besides this the actor is very happy as his film Vaanam is releasing coming Friday (April 29). Simbu’s home concern Kural TV Creations is distributing the film in Chennai.

No comments:

Popular Posts